Chalet Narnia, St Anton
Self Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- Sleeps up to 14 (flexible split-link beds)
- Area is 360 square metres, excluding outside and balconies
- 6 x en-suite bedrooms
- 14 person dining table
- 14 x living area seats
- Recessed Cinema Screen in Living Room
- Integrated Living Room Sound System
- iPod docking station
- HDTV's in all bedrooms with amazon fire box
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Combined KLAFS steam and sauna room
- South-facing balcony to White Witch master Suite
- Wellness WC and Shower Room
- South-Facing aspect
- Parking for 3 cars
- Cot/high chair available
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Completely Secure Garden Area
At an altitude of 1450m, Chalet Narnia is situated in a gorgeous tranquil location opposite an area of woodland, known to St Anton locals as 'Narnia'. Just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, this chalet is in a great and easily-accessible location.View Location Map
Chalet Narnia is a beautiful Austrian chalet which offers uninterrupted views of the Rendl Mountain. The chalet is in fantastic quiet location and offers superb wellness facilities.
Sleeping up to 14 guests, with 6 en-suite bedrooms, Chalet Narnia is the perfect choice for groups or a couple of families who are looking to enjoy what St Anton has to offer in the summer months.
The chalet offers mountain views from its' windows and balconies. The ground-floor balcony wraps around the living room and offers a lovely outlook of the thickly-wooded lower slopes of the Rendl mountain.
For those that enjoy a spot of wellness, there is a sonarium with both sauna and separate steam room functions.
Spread over four floors, there are six spacious en-suite bedrooms each with flat screen TV, and plenty of storage space. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities. The master bedroom has clear glass walls to the en-suite so you will never miss out on the fabulous view, whilst the open-plan living and dining area offers plenty of space to relax and socialise.
The enclosed garden area is the perfect spot for al fresco dining in the summer months and for a spot of sunbathing.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a self-catered basis.
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom (Tumnis Suite) with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom (Aslan Suite) with additional sofa bed, with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (Maugrim Suite)
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (White Witch Suite)
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom (Beaver's Lair) with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom (Giant Rumblebuffin Suite) that can accommodate an extra bed, with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
Summer guests of Chalet Narnia can avail of free eBike hire (with helmet), free lift access, archery, and walking tours to fully embrace the beautiful alpine scenery.
Summertime Guests can also choose to undertake a bespoke Summer Health and Wellness retreat at Chalet Narnia, run by international athletes Sinead and Michaela Breeze should they wish. Retreat programmes are designed to facilitate your specific health goals; whether that be weight loss, fitness, team-building, performance, or mindfulness & relaxation.
If you are a family, group of friends, corporate group, or bridal party, this comprehensive package is designed to kickstart your goals in the beautiful and luxurious backdrop of St. Anton Am-Arlberg.
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 (0)1202 203659 or make an enquiry.