Black Stone, Chamonix
Mont Blanc Region, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 10
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- Cinema Room
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Large South-facing Terrace & Balconies
- Underground Garage Car Parking
- Boot Room with Heated Boot Racks
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Flat-screen TV in Each Bedroom
Located in the Les Bois area of Chamonix, this chalet is nestled amongst the trees and offers amazing mountain views.View Location Map
Chalet Black Stone was built and designed by Chamonix's leading architects using high quality materials. It has been exquisitely finished and is the perfect alpine home for luxury Chamonix holiday in the Alps.
The picture perfect chalet has been skilfully constructed to maximise the stunning views of Mont Blanc and Pic du Midi. The large floor to ceiling windows create a postcard worthy image, and the large outdoor terrace is the perfect place to relax and soak in the sunshine and views.
Chalet Black Stone has a wellness area where you can enter relaxation, after a day hiking the mountains. There is a small indoor pool and sauna, whilst outside there is an inviting hot tub. For those who prefer to cosy up on a sofa, the TV room is the perfect place to relax whilst watching your favourite movies.
The chalet has 5 en-suite bedrooms all finished to high standard. These rooms provide comfort and are the perfect place to rest your head after day exploring the Chamonix Valley.
The price is based on exclusive occupancy of the chalet on a self-catered basis to include end of stay cleaning.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and TV.
2 x Queen-size double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and TVs.
1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room and TV.
1 x Queen-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and TV.
Services and Inclusions
A tailor-made service from a committed and enthusiastic team. This operator is passionate about their job and are entirely focused on making your stay truly exceptional.
Their team offers an unrivalled personal approach with a dedicated concierge service. They are available before your arrival at Chamonix to assist you with any aspects of your holiday - from transfers by private cars or helicopters, bike hire, to coordinating events and entertainment in the chalet and/or within the resort.
- Exclusivity of the chalet and its facilities
- A personal meet and greet at the chalet with the Chalet Manager
- A bottle of champagne and fresh flowers on arrival
- Chimney fire ready for lighting
- Supply of household and bath linen
- Bathrobes, slippers and cosmetic products
- Concierge service
- End of stay deep cleaning
- Continental breakfast (30€ per person/day)
- Gastronomic lunch and dinner cooked by the chef
- A wine selection
- Champagne and canapés
- Groceries before arrival and during the stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Private driver service
- Private airport transfers
Available for an additional supplement: