Chalet Serena, Chamonix
Mont Blanc Region, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 14
- 7 double/twin en-suite bedrooms with south facing balconies, LCD TV, DVD
- Outside panoramic Jacuzzi for six people
- Outside swimming pool with jet stream & Jacuzzi 7.8m x 2.5m
- Large south facing balcony with sun loungers
- Sunken drawing room with double height picture windows and central fireplace
- Dining area seating up to 16-people
- Spa area with Steam room and Sauna
- Beauty treatment/massage room offering full range of treatments
- Cinema room Wii, Play Station, SKY TV
- Games room with bar, table football and billiards
- Study with comprehensive office facilities
- Well stocked wine cave
- Drive in garage with ski and boot area
- Wi-fi ADSL internet
- Outside dining table & chairs for 16 guests
Chalet Serena is located in an exclusive private enclave on the south facing side of the Chamonix Valley, directly opposite the majestic Mont Blanc and only a short chauffeured drive from the town centre.View Location Map
This impressive luxury chalet is a firm favourite for family holidays and group holidays. A spacious 7 bedroom chalet perched high on the mountainside with stunning views of Mont Blanc. It's not just about size and location, our flagship chalet has an array of facilities to keep you entertained.
In summer 2014 we decided to enhance it further with plenty of renovations. A cinema room has been added alongside an extended games room and new bathrooms. Children staying here will be delighted to find an indoor slide!
The spa facilities have been completely revamped and now include a sauna, steam room, walk in shower and massage room. In addition to the terrace Jacuzzi with panoramic views, the garden also features an outdoor pool with jet streams and an integral jacuzzi.
All bedrooms are south facing and lead out onto either the terrace or a balcony. Each has a TV with DVD player and an iPod docking station. The living area has large floor to ceiling windows to capture the valley scenery. A stone open fire place plays centerpiece to the sunken lounge and dining area, an inviting and sociable area to relax with the whole group.
Price is for exclusive use of the chalet on a self catered basis to include mid week housekeeping. Please note there is a €5,000 Security deposit required for this property.
• 3x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and terrace access
• 4x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balcony access
Services and Inclusions
Great care is given to guests wishes and desires, whatever their request and however complex. With a wide selection of luxury homes to choose from, we have experience with family ski holidays in catered chalets to golf holidays in summer villas. Together, we can create itineraries as energetic or as chilled as you wish. Making the organisation of your luxury holiday effortless, leaving you to enjoy the anticipation.
Our extensive knowledge of luxury hotels alongside private chalets in the Alps and other regions of Europe perfectly place us to organise and run the intricacies of overseas corporate events. If you are looking for a suitable forum to hold a business meeting or conference for your company or client, we just might have a venue in mind.
Additional Services available upon request:-
• Dedicated Chalet Staff
• Personal Chef
• Breakfast, Lunch and evening meals
• Carefully selected wines
• Private chauffeured vehicles
• Resort transfers by helicopter or vehicle
• Shopping excursions to Geneva, Annecy, Lyon, Megeve and Italy
• Children's activities and vacation clubs
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Pre-arrival and in-resort Concierge service 8am-8pm
- Pre-arrival grocery shop (excl food cost)
- Mid-Week housekeeping
- Luxury bath & body products
- Robes and slippers
- Large children's paddling pool when possible