Ferme de la Corderie, Les Gets
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- 475m² Chalet
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Stand alone wood fired sauna hut
- Stunning Views
- Treatment room
- Bar area
- Billiards Table
- TV Snug
- Heated Balcony Snug
- Games consoles
- Fire Pit
Ferme de la Corderie sits in a commanding location, overlooking the village of Les Gets. On the sunny side of town, the chalet benefits from beautiful sunlight all day. The lifts and hiking trails can be reached in just a few minutes with all of Les Get's main lifts being roughly equidistant. The town centre is just a kilometre away and offers great access to some of the many bike parks in the area.View Location Map
Ferme de la Corderie is an exquisitely renovated luxury alpine farmhouse with breath-taking views over the resort of Les Gets and the rolling hills/mountains of the Portes du Soleil. No expense has been spared to create one of the finest luxury ski chalets in the Alps. This exclusive property is very spacious and offers truly luxurious accommodation just moments from the centre of Les Gets.
The property offers 6 individually-designed bedrooms all with stunning bathrooms, most with roll-top, freestanding baths, some with sleigh beds and all with traditional shutters, sumptuous throws and leather armchairs.
The main living area is over 20m in length alone and is divided into relaxing, dining and cooking zones, including a study snug. The mezzanine level private cinema snug is the perfect spot for curling up with a movie and the private balcony is heated, making it the place for relaxing late into the evening.
Externally it is a difficult choice between the hot tub or the sauna which has been delicately built into an old out building. Long summer evenings are perfectly spend in this chalet with a glass of wine or 3. It is very relaxing.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis with open bar and daily housekeeping .
• TV Snug with Large Flat Screen TV, Blu-ray Player and Games Consoles
• Treatment Room
• Expansive open plan living area over 20m in length
• Large dining area to seat up to 14 guests
• Entertainment area with billiards table and bar
• Heated balcony snug with views over the village and ski slopes
• Bedroom 5 – Super-king/twin beds, en-suite shower room and separate dressing area
• Bedroom 6 – King size double bed, en-suite shower room with dressing area
• Large Hallway with access to the terrace with large spa and stunning views over Les Gets
• Bedroom 1 – King size double ‘sleigh' bed, en-suite with copper bath, access to terrace
• Bedroom 2 – King size double bed with en-suite shower room and access to the terrace
• Master Bedroom Suite – Super-king sized bed with separate dressing room and exceptional en-suite with large shower area and freestanding bath – direct access to terrace
• Family Bedroom Suite – Super-king/twin beds and separate double sofa bed allowing for various configurations, en-suite bathroom with shower over incorporating multiple ‘massage' jets
Services and Inclusions
Few Alpine resorts are better to visit in the summer than those of the Portes du Soleil. There's an action packed calendar from June to September with something for everyone.
As well as the special events Morzine and Les Gets are great places for family holidays with activities including Swimming, Tennis, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Golf to name a few.
Ferme de la Corderie is available to rent on a fully catered basis as described or on a bed and breakfast basis, please just enquire for more information.
There is the option to hire a professional in-house spa team to provide a range of massage and beauty treatments (additional charge) and an in-chalet bike hire, setup by our experienced technician (additional charge).
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 (0)1202 203659 or make an enquiry.
- Dedicated chalet manager and staff
- Concierge service
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Luxury dining on 5 nights of your stay
- Children's early supper served on 5 evenings (if required)
- Crémant de Loire or house champagne served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 8 house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar and Artisan beers
- Signature cocktails
- Daily housekeeping
- Bamford luxury bathroom products