Ferme de Moudon, Les Gets
Portes du Soleil, France
Flexible Service, Sleeps 10-14
- 350m² Chalet
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Stunning setting
- Outdoor Jacuzzi & Conversation pit
- Massage room
- Bar area
- Billiards Table
- TV Snug
- Wine cellar
- Stunning views
- Study with PC and printer
Just past the small local chapel lies the magical 17th Century Ferme de Moudon. This intensely private chalet is tucked away in its own grounds. The Perrieres chairlift is just 4 minutes away by car or a short bike ride so you will find the local hiking and bike trails in an easy reach there is also a local supermarket and delicatessen here as well as an equipment rental shop.
The centre of the village is 7 minutes away giving you a good collection of local shops, bars and restaurants.View Location Map
Commanding views across the valley to sun blessed mountains, laced with trees and bird song, two spacious living rooms boast a state-of-the-art entertainment centre.
Its chocolate-box exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior, as featured in Channel 4's groundbreaking series 'Grand Designs Abroad'. Designed by Nicky Dobree, ancient timbers blend effortlessly with the likes of Christian Liaigre, Kohler, Poliform and Andrew Martin; old sitting with new in this exclusive home.
Set in its own private grounds, La Ferme is blessed with exceptional and uninterrupted views, giving the feeling that all you survey is your own. From the south-facing windows, gaze out across the valley at the gorgeous green pastures, mountain peaks and majestic trees.
Sporting a sauna, massage room and outdoor hot tub, it also features two large living areas, one with a giant plasma tv and digital satellite channels. The impressive kitchen is open-plan, and you can watch the chef prepare his masterpieces with a drink before dinner. There is also a study with telephone, fax and wireless internet access, and conference facilities for corporate groups.
Prices are based on the exclusive use of the chalet on a Relaxed Catered basis to include three catered evenings by a private chef, one relaxed cheese & charcuterie platter evening, a selection of complimentary drinks and in-resort driver service.
Self-catered prices available, please enquire.
1 x Master double bedroom with office corner, two additional lows single beds on a private mezzanine level (4 on request), en-suite bathroom and separate shower.
Upper Ground Floor
1 x Super-king double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
There is a separate bathroom also on this floor which the guests for this room could use, or it could be assigned to the guests on the private mezzanine on the floor above.
1 x Super-king double/twin with terrace access and en-suite shower room.
1 x Super-king double/twin bedroom and en-suite shower room.
Lower Ground Floor
1 x Super-king double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.View Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
Few Alpine resorts are better to visit in the summer than those of the Portes du Soleil. There's an action packed calendar from June to September with something for everyone.
As well as the special events Morzine and Les Gets are great places for family holidays with activities including Swimming, Tennis, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Golf to name a few.
Ferme de Moudon is available to rent on a fully catered basis as described or on a bed and breakfast basis, please just enquire for more information.
There is the option to hire a professional in-house spa team to provide a range of massage and beauty treatments (additional charge) and an in-chalet bike hire, setup by our experienced technician (additional charge).
- Chalet staff including a professional Chef and three Hosts on rotation
- Pre-arrival menu consultation to customise your dining experience
- Daily hot dish and continental breakfast options (reduced menu on chef's day off)
- Luxury dining from your professional Chef on 3 evenings of your stay
- Children’s early supper served on catered evenings (if required)
- Cheese and charcuterie platter set out for you to enjoy on one evening
- Fresh fruit bowl replenished throughout the week
- Selection of at least 7 house wines available throughout your stay, incl. Crémant de Loire
- Spirits bar with speciality gins and Artisan beers (subject to fair consumption)
- Tea and coffee supplies for you to enjoy at your choosing
- Daily housekeeping
- Bamford luxury bathroom products
- Travel experience service to help arrange your holiday itinerary including pre-booking of lift passes, airport transfers, equipment hire, instruction, childcare and other in-resort activities
- Dedicated online booking area to simplify the management of your stay, making it easier to collect information from your whole group
- Additional room, towel and linen changes
- Bamford spa massages and beauty treatments available from our professional in-house team
Services at Additional Cost: