Ferme de Moudon, Les Gets
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- 350m² Chalet
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Stunning setting
- Outdoor Jacuzzi & Conversation pit
- Massage room
- Bar area
- Billiards Table
- TV Snug
- Wine cellar
- Stunning views
- Study with PC and printer
Just past the small local chapel lies the magical 17th Century Ferme de Moudon. This intensely private chalet is tucked away in its own grounds, yet only three minutes' drive from the centre of Les Gets.View Location Map
Commanding views across the valley to sun blessed mountains, laced with trees and bird song, two spacious living rooms boast a state-of-the-art entertainment centre.
Its chocolate-box exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior, as featured in Channel 4's ground breaking series 'Grand Designs Abroad'. Designed by Nicky Dobree, ancient timbers blend effortlessly with the likes of Christian Liaigre, Kohler, Poliform and Andrew Martin; old sitting with new in this exclusive home.
Set in its own private grounds, La Ferme is blessed with exceptional and uninterrupted views, giving the feeling that all you survey is your own. From the south-facing windows, gaze out across the valley at the gorgeous green pastures, mountain peaks and majestic trees.
Sporting a sauna, massage room and outdoor hot tub, it also features two large living areas, one with a giant plasma tv and digital satellite channels. The impressive kitchen is open-plan and you can watch the chef prepare his masterpieces with a drink before dinner. There is also a study with telephone, fax and wireless internet access, and conference facilities for corporate groups.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis with open bar and daily housekeeping .
Living area: 350m2
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and panoramic mountain view
• Family Bedroom – 2 single beds plus 2 trundle beds suitable for 2 adults or up to 4 children
• Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace access
• Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom & WC
UPPER GROUND FLOOR
• Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Services and Inclusions
Few Alpine resorts are better to visit in the summer than those of the Portes du Soleil. There's an action packed calendar from June to September with something for everyone.
As well as the special events Morzine and Les Gets are great places for family holidays with activities including Swimming, Tennis, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Golf to name a few.
Ferme de Moudon is available to rent on a fully catered basis as described or on a bed and breakfast basis, please just enquire for more information.
There is the option to hire a professional in-house spa team to provide a range of massage and beauty treatments (additional charge) and an in-chalet bike hire, setup by our experienced technician (additional charge).
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 (0)1202 203659 or make an enquiry.
- Support of a House Manager
- Professional chef and housekeepers
- Daily housekeeping and hosting service
- Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange your full holiday itinerary
- Luxury dining on 5 days - your choice of lunch or dinner
- The Breakfast Club signature menu with a selection of hot dishes and continental options (served on 5 days)
- Pre-arrival menu consultation.
- Ruinart Champagne Reception
- Belstar Prosecco or House Champagne served throughout the week on demand
- Open spirits bar and selected complimentary drinks
- Maintenance of spa facilities
- Mid-week towel change
- Weekly linen change for guests staying for more than one week
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford SERVICES AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Professional in-house childcare team
- Bamford Spa massage and beauty treatments available from our professional in-house team