Ferme de Moudon, Les Gets
Portes du Soleil, France
Flexible Service, Sleeps 10-14
- 350m² Chalet
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Large Terrace with Firepit
- Massage Room
- Bar Area
- Billiards Table
- TV Snug
- Wine Cellar
- Stunning Views
- Secluded, Private Location
Just past the small local chapel lies the magical 17th Century chalet of Ferme de Moudon. This intensely private chalet is tucked away in its own grounds. The Perrieres chairlift is just 4 minutes away by car or a short bike ride so you will find the local hiking and bike trails are within easy reach. There is also a local supermarket and delicatessen nearby, as well as an equipment rental shop.
The centre of Les Gets is 7 minutes away by car where guests can enjoy a varied collection of local shops, bars and restaurants.View Location Map
Ferme de Moudon is an incredible and unique chalet just outside the summer resort of Les Gets. Nestled within an alpine forest, and commanding views across the valley to the sun soaked mountain peaks beyond, this is a magical property to get away from it all. Relax on the terrace with a soundtrack of birdsong, or make the most of the facilities this luxury chalet has to offer, from the outdoor pool, to the state-of-the-art entertainment system.
The chocolate-box exterior of Ferme de Moudon belies a chic and contemporary interior. The chalet's ground floor is home to the open plan living space. Enormous picture windows immediately draw the eye, and offer panoramic views. Before these widows sits the family dining area, which is flanked on the right by a sociable living space with an open wood fire, and on the other by an open kitchen and breakfast bar. Original features speak to the heritage of Ferme de Moudon, and are sympathetically showcased throughout this space, which nevertheless enjoys a somewhat contemporary feel thanks to neutral soft-furnishings and considered lighting design.
Make the most of Ferme de Moudon's gorgeous location and enjoy the spacious sun terrace. With a swimming pool, hot tub, fire pit, alfresco dining, and sun loungers, it's the perfect spot from which to enjoy such a magical setting. In addition, inside the chalet there's a treatment room for relaxing massages, and a sauna. For quiet evenings with a movie, there's a TV snug, and a billiards table offers scope for some friendly competition!
Ferme de Moudon sleeps 10 - 14 guests across 5 chic bedrooms. The master suite is located on the first floor and benefits from panoramic views, and en-suite bathroom. In addition there are 4 further ensuite bedrooms, each of which can be laid up with double or twin beds for complete flexibility. Finally, in the eaves is the chalet's adorable children's mezzanine. This room normally sleeps 2, but on request it might be possible to sleep 4 children.
While Ferme de Moudon is the perfect chalet for family summer holidays to Les Gets, it also features conference facilities, and an office nook on the first floor, making this a good option for corporate retreats.
Prices are based on the exclusive use of the chalet on a Relaxed Catered basis to include five catered evenings by a private chef, a selection of complimentary drinks and daily housekeeping.
Bed and breakfast prices available, please enquire.
1 x Master double bedroom with office corner, two additional lows single beds on a private mezzanine level (4 on request), en-suite bathroom and separate shower.
Upper Ground Floor
1 x Super-king double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
There is a separate bathroom also on this floor which the guests for this room could use, or it could be assigned to the guests on the private mezzanine on the floor above.
1 x Super-king double/twin with terrace access and en-suite shower room.
1 x Super-king double/twin bedroom and en-suite shower room.
Lower Ground Floor
1 x Super-king double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.View Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
Few Alpine resorts are better to visit in the summer than those of the Portes du Soleil. There's an action packed calendar from June to September with something for everyone.
As well as the special events Morzine and Les Gets are great places for family holidays with activities including Swimming, Tennis, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Golf to name a few.
Ferme de Moudon is available to rent on a fully catered basis as described or on a bed and breakfast basis, please just enquire for more information.
There is the option to hire a professional in-house spa team to provide a range of massage and beauty treatments (additional charge) and an in-chalet bike hire, setup by an experienced technician (additional charge).
- Chalet staff including a professional Chef, manager and several hosts
- Pre-arrival menu consultation to customise your dining experience
- Daily hot dish and continental breakfast options (reduced menu on chef's day off)
- Luxury dining from your professional Chef on 5 evenings of your stay
- Children’s early supper served on catered evenings (if required)
- Fresh fruit bowl replenished throughout the week
- Selection of at least 7 house wines available throughout your stay, incl. Crémant de Loire
- Spirits bar with speciality gins and Artisan beers (subject to fair consumption)
- Tea and coffee supplies for you to enjoy at your choosing
- Daily housekeeping
- Bamford luxury bathroom products
- Travel experience service to help arrange your holiday itinerary including pre-booking of lift passes, airport transfers, equipment hire, instruction, childcare and other in-resort activities
- Dedicated online booking area to simplify the management of your stay, making it easier to collect information from your whole group
- Additional room, towel and linen changes
- Bamford spa massages and beauty treatments available from professional in-house team
Services at Additional Cost: