Chalet 46°, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 10-14
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- South facing outdoor entertaining deck with sun loungers and hammock
- Outdoor dining area with barbecue, pizza oven and bar
- Outdoor fire pit and lounge area
- Office area with Macbook and printer
- Ipad, Sonos and GoPro with attachments
- Spa treatment room
- TV Lounge with movie library
- Wood burning stove
- US Sky TV
- Storage area for mountain bikes
Within five minutes walk to the centre of Morzine and nestled below the walking and cycling trails of The Pleney, Chalet 46° is perfect for those looking to be active in Morzine and for those who simply want to relax.View Location Map
Chalet 46° has been meticulously converted from a traditional French farmhouse in to a stunning, luxurious modern chalet. Retaining many of the original features, the architects have blended sleek glass fixtures with modern amenities to create a contemporary alpine chalet that lends itself perfectly to entertaining and relaxing.
The chalet is set over three levels with the top floor offering a large open plan lounge with dining area and kitchen. From the large seating area with wood burning stove you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Pointe de Nyon and the Pleney slopes. This floor provides an impressive entertaining and dining area.
The middle level comprises of five, spacious, en-suite bedrooms offering the upmost comfort with luxurious mattresses and Egyptian cotton linen. In each bathroom you will find professional standard hairdryers and hair straighteners. This level has a further seating area which gives direct access to the south facing garden and large outdoor deck. The outdoor deck has been designed with the ultimate entertaining experience in mind and is a truly unique feature in Morzine. Guests can enjoy the sunny aspect throughout the day and evening from the large hot tub, with a cold drink in hand from the outdoor bar. Sun loungers and a hammock provide the perfect lounging experience whilst the bespoke fire pit and surrounding sofas mean you can enjoy the mountain stars and fresh mountain air well in to the night. Outdoor dining can be experienced with the choice of a barbecue or stone baked pizza from the pizza oven.
The ground floor allows guests the opportunity to truly relax in style. The spa treatment room, TV Lounge, and sauna offer the perfect ways to unwind. The treatment room offers a tranquil and relaxing space to enjoy massages, manicures, pedicures or hair and beauty treatments; all of which can be arranged for you. At this entrance level your mountain bikes will be safely stored in the boot room.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a self-catered basis.
A full catered service to include a chef, host, complimentary bar and driver service is available on request.
• 3x Double/Twin bedrooms with private en-suite bathroom
• 1x Double/Twin bedroom with private en-suite bathroom and additional single bed
• 1x Quad bedroom with double bed and bunk bed with private en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
For some clients, having access to their ‘own' chalet or apartment throughout the summer is the ideal way to create a home away from home. For those seeking a summer holiday house, we provide all of the housekeeping, concierge and preparation for your visits as and when you require them. We are on hand to arrange your groceries, transfers and any other requirements you may have before and throughout each visit.
For those who wish to have a catered chalet in the summer months you will find exactly the same service that we provide in the winter ski season. Your private chef and host will see to all your needs during your stay and your private driver will be available at all times to take you around the resort or on day trips as you wish.
- Welcome pack containing; champagne, essential groceries, resort maps, firewood and basic cleaning products.
- Private off road parking
- 24hr management and concierge service
- Resort concierge who can help organise activities and make bookings in your behalf
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Ipad and Sonos
- GoPro with attachments
- The White Company© luxury toiletries
- Professional hairdryers and straighteners
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- Start and end of stay clean
- Catering for full week or special occasion
- Full grocery shopping
- Daily newspapers
- Morning bakery delivery
- Driver service
- Wine supply and delivery
- Mid-week changeover
- Laundry service