Chalet Sapphire, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Massage & Swimjets
- 10 person Outdoor Hot Tub
- Barrel Sauna with Panoramic Views
- Hammam with Aromatherapy & Hydroshower
- Spa Ice Chamber with Chromotherapy
- Massage Treatment Room
- Hydrotherapy 'Four Seasons' Shower
- Gym Facilities
- Large Terrace Area with Seating Area & Firepit
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Cinema/TV Room
- Bar Area with Pool Table
- Wine Cellar
- Open-plan Show Kitchen
- Adjoining 135m² Mazot (for additional 4 people at extra cost)
With breathtaking views over Morzine, Chalet Sapphire is located a convenient 5 minute walk into the town centre across the suspension bridge. The Super Morzine lift is just 500m away, taking less than 5 minutes by car.View Location Map
Chalet Sapphire has been built without compromise. Everything has been thought of for your stay in one of the most luxurious chalets in Morzine.
With an area of 835m², the chalet comfortably accommodates 12 people in 6 spacious en-suite bedrooms. Guests can make themselves at home amongst high-quality furnishings and chic alpine decor throughout the chalet.
The living areas are welcoming and homely with stunning views across the Portes du Soleil mountain ranges. Relax amongst friends in the cosy lounge area with vaulted ceilings and stunning views over the mountain peaks. The dining room is ideal for sociable meal times with a feature show kitchen as well as the main kitchen tucked away out of site and where your lovingly prepared gourmet dinners will be created. For post dinner entertaining, head to the bar area complete with a pool table or to the cinema room with surround sound, a 4K high definition TV and the latest games console.
For ultimate relaxation, Chalet Sapphire boasts incredible spa facilities. You will be treated to an indoor swimming pool with massage jets, a Hammam, an ice chamber, hydrotherapy showers and a treatment room. The most difficult part of a stay in this chalet may well being pulling yourself away from the spa facilities to head out and explore all there is to offer in the amazing Portes Du Soleil area.
Outside, Chalet Sapphire has an enviable garden sure to please! Sit around the sunken firepit on a warm evening and enjoy light conversation or you can even toast marshmallows with your kids. To add to the existing wellness facilities, there is also an outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna with picture postcard views over Morzine.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 12 people and is offered on a fully catered basis on 5 nights, an open bar and daily housekeeping.
1 x Master Suite with Superking/Twin beds with en-suite shower room with freestanding bath in the bedroom and private balcony access.
1 x Master Suite with Superking/Twin beds with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and separate dressing room.
1 x Master Suite Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with freestanding bath in the bedroom, separate dressing area and private balcony access.
2 x Superking/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with overhead rain shower and forest views.
1 x Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to the large outdoor terrace.View Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
Enjoy all the luxuries of a five star hotel within the intimacy of a private residence, benefiting from being looked after by a team of professionals who deliver a full 'chalet board' service. The summer catered service is designed to allow flexibility, being able to select lunch or dinner enables guests to enjoy their outdoor lifestyle of the mountains with alfresco dining at lunchtime, or take a day trip and dine in the evening.
Drinks are available from the Four Bottle Bar featuring fine wines, craft beers, select gins and spirits and also a cocktail menu.
With a spa partnership with Bamford this property is the ideal place for a wellness and relaxation getaway.
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 (0)1202 203659 or make an enquiry.
- Support of a House Manager
- Professional chef and housekeepers
- Daily housekeeping and hosting service
- Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange your full holiday itinerary
- Luxury dining on 5 days - your choice of lunch or dinner
- The Breakfast Club signature menu with a selection of hot dishes and continental options (served on 5 days)
- Pre-arrival menu consultation.
- Ruinart Champagne Reception
- Belstar Prosecco or House Champagne served throughout the week on demand
- Open spirits bar and selected complimentary drinks
- Maintenance of spa facilities
- Mid-week towel change
- Weekly linen change for guests staying for more than one week
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford SERVICES AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Professional in-house childcare team
- Bamford Spa massage and beauty treatments available from our professional in-house team