Ferme St Christophe, Samoens
Grand Massif, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 15
- Over 500m2
- 16 person Sauna
- 8 person Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Sky TV
- All bedrooms ensuite
- Separate Mazot Spa
Ferme St Christophe is located in the quiet Vallon area of Samoens, just a 10 minute stroll from the centre of town.View Location Map
Ferme St Christophe was originally constructed at the beginning of the 19th century but was painstakingly restored over a 3 year period. It is the finest example of a french Early Modern farmhouse restoration in Samoens. Expert craftsmanship is evident throughout which can be enjoyed with over 500m2 of internal space.
Separate to the main house is The Barn which offers an excellent second entertaining space. The Mazot Spa houses a traditional Swedish sauna for 16 people with wonderful views of the mountains. It also includes a separate shower and WC.
Next to the Mazot Spa is the outdoor hot tub sitting up to 8 people. There is also a large private garden to soak up the afternoon sunshine. There is a large indoor boot room that can safely store a large number of mountain and road bikes.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room in this shared chalet. Prices include full catering and a complimentary drinks bar.
Bedroom 1: Double/twin ensuite (bath with shower) + balcony
Bedroom 2: Double/twin ensuite (bath and separate shower)
Bedroom 3: Double/twin ensuite (bath with shower)
Bedroom 4: Double/twin ensuite (bath with shower) + balcony
Bedroom 5: Double/twin ensuite (bath with shower) + balcony
Bedroom 6: Double ensuite (shower)
Bedroom 7: Double/twin ensuite (bath with shower)
Bedroom 8: Double/twin ensuite (bath with shower) + balcony
Services and Inclusions
We are a family that loves the mountains and loves food. We spent 20 years holidaying in the Alps together before deciding to set up a fantastic ski company.
We are crazy about food! We just love it, hunting down the best produce, experimenting with new ingredients, refining our favourite dishes – it is quite simply our combined passion. Our chalets work on a fully catered basis meaning that breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner (including wine) are provided six nights a week.
We love mixing classic dishes with something you might not have seen before. We love working with the best local producers to make sure that we can get our hands on the top ingredients. And we love working our socks off to make sure that you are treated to the best chalet food you have ever experienced!
All of our catered chalets have a set 4-course evening meal. However please note that we can cater for any dietary requirements or allergies. Our chalets also have a children's menu that can be served before or during the main evening meal. It is possible to mix and match the adults' and children's menus to your requirements.
- 6 dinners – canapés, 3 courses + cheeseboard + tea and coffee
- 6 breakfasts – continental, bacon, sausages, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes plus a daily special
- 6 afternoon teas – cakes, baguettes, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- 6 Childrens' early high tea
- All drinks (wine, beer + soft drinks). This is an unlimited service not just confined to meal times. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- Free WiFi
- Help organising summer activities – rafting, climbing, tennis, golf etc.
- Use of English Sky/Satellite TV, Ipod dock, flat screen TVs, Wifi, DVD library and board games
- Cole and Lewis toiletries, bathrobes, towels and hairdryers in each bedroom
- Cots and high chairs
- Use of washing machines and tumble driers
- Secure mountain bike/road bike storage