Chalet La Perla LV02, Cortina
Dolomiti Superski, Italy
Bed and Breakfast, Sleeps 12
- Stunning wellness area with sauna, indoor swimming pool and Hammam
- Well equipped private gym
- 9 seat cinema
- Office with fax and printer
- Wood fireplace
- Storage and boot room
- Internal and external garage
- Internal lift
- Children's games
- Children's cot and bed
- Children's highchair
- Free WI-FI
- Free NETFLIX
Located easy walking distance to the centre of the stunning summer alpine resort of Cortina, Chalet LV02 "La Perla" is just 200m from the lift station of Faloria that leads up to a large array of mountain biking trails and hiking paths.
The Tofana, Socrepes and Cinque Torris circuits are an easy 10 minute drive from the property.
Chalet La Perla holds an idyllic location in the central area of the exclusive village of Cortina. The Chalet LV02 "La Perla" features a harmonious blend of top quality materials. The traditional feel which characterises its exterior facades transforms into an ultra modern, luxurious décor on the inside. Sleeping 12 people in 6 stunning bedrooms, the chalet is a perfect option for families or groups of friends.
Chalet La Perla is arranged over four floors and includes a spa area with sauna, heated pool, bathrooms and changing rooms. A large screen, soundproofed private cinema will further enhance the many entertainment possibilities offered within this stunning property.
The spacious living area has a games room, wet bar, a separate TV room, a study/office, comfortable sofas and a fireplace. It is connected to a dining area and an ultra-modern kitchen with centre island, fully equipped with professional appliances and tools. An entire floor is dedicated to the communal living rooms.
This is a beautifully designed luxury alpine chalet that ticks all the boxes for a summer activity holiday in the mountains.
Prices are based on exclusive occupancy of the chalet and include daily breakfast and afternoon tea, provided by the local bakery. Daily cleaning, concierge and in resort chauffeur services are also included in the rates. Additional services such as private chef can be arranged at a supplement.
• 1 x Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 4 x VIP Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
• 1 x Guest Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
The luxurious, spacious Chalets in the LV Village have been made using the highest quality materials. Each is characterized and enhanced by its own mood, recognizable by special architectural details, the division of space and customized finishes. All have been equipped with the latest technology as well as integrated wellness and relaxation facilities, allowing guests to enjoy a one-off exclusive experience. Their uniquely designed rooms have been created in the style of each chalet. All devices allow for a functional and sustainable management of the Village, which has been entirely designed and built to be environmentally friendly and to ensure maximum respect for the environment.
Each chalet is a place where you can enjoy the highest comfort and ultra-luxury services, painstakingly designed to ensure the privacy of guests, an essential element for an unforgettable stay. While preserving complete privacy, the Village is strategically located at the heart of the town's vibrant cultural, economic and social life. A peaceful and secluded haven and at the same time a dazzling display of the luxury offered by the Queen of the Dolomites.
- Personalized welcome
- Concierge service and dedicated 24-hour multilingual assistance
- Driver service included 9am - 11pm daily
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea will be provided by the best bakery in Cortina D'Ampezzo
- Daily housekeeping and 24 hour cleaning service option
- Branded complimentary toiletries
- Wet bar
- Daily change of bed linen in every room which is occupied
- Water, fruit juices, yoghurt and jam (no alcohol) will be available in the kitchen
- Chef can be organised at € 4,500 per week plus cost of the food consumed
- Home theatre system
- Best cigars on the market
- “Galleria Contini” will provide pieces of artwork to be placed throughout the Villa on request
- Private chef and sommelier
- Boat service and luxury yachting
- Home shopping
- Baby sitting
- Personal trainer
- Personal shopper
- Wedding planner
- Guided hikes, mountain biking and more
- Gluten free food supplies
- Use of the wine cellar (Price according to consumption
- Special food supplies for children