Chalet LV01 Dolce Vita, Cortina
Dolomiti Superski, Italy
Bed and Breakfast, Sleeps 12
- Private elevator
- Secure parking
- Wi-fi in all rooms
- Dolby Surround sound system
- Soundproof home cinema
- Kids play area with toys
- Sky TV / International Broadcasting
- Alarm and surveillance camera
- Drinks bar
- Best cigars on the market
- A la carte wine cellar stocked with the finest wines
- Main kitchen equipped with professional appliances
- Service kitchen equipped with professional appliances
- 20m indoor swimming pool with side jacuzzi and waterfall
- Massage area
- Relaxation area
- Fully equipped gym with Technogym equipment and punch bag
- Large laundry area
- Fireplaces in the two living areas
- Ethanol fireplace in the master suite
Located easy walking distance to the centre of the stunning resort of Cortina, Chalet LV01 "Dolce Vita" is just 200m from the lift station of Faloria for quick access up into the mountains for hiking and mountain biking.View Location Map
Chalet LV01 “Dolce Vita” spreads over an area of more than 900 square metres. Arranged over 4 floors served by a private elevator and a service staircase, it occupies the highest area of the village of Cortina, enjoying magnificent panoramic views.
With refined, sophisticated style, the Chalet LV01 “Dolce Vita” enhances the taste of classical architecture by skilfully combining it with state-of-the-art technology. A perfect fusion of tradition and innovation in this summer alpine resort.
Its highly refined design blends with the quality of carefully selected materials to make the Villa a cozy, private and exclusive luxurious place for weekly or monthly stays throughout the summer season.
An entire floor is occupied by a living room with a fireplace and wet bar served by a fully equipped hi-tech kitchen for maximum comfort.
The basement is designed to accommodate a modern and functional spa and a large fitness area covering 25 sqm. The wellness area is equipped with a sauna, a 20-metre pool, sunlamps and a jacuzzi area with waterfall; the spa and relaxation area will pamper guests, making their stay a memorable one.
Also available is a wine cellar housing the finest labels and a soundproofed cinema room with a large screen and comfortable seats for ultimate relaxation while watching movies.
The chalet is rented on an exclusive basis with daily driver service, butler service, continental breakfast preparation and concierge to ensure all additional requests are provided.
Please note that a 10% VAT charge will be added to all rental rates displayed.
• 1 x Master Bedroom with 2 en-suite bathrooms
• 2 x VIP Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1 x VIP Bunk Bedroom with en-suite bathroom to accommodate 2 children. A 3rd child can be accommodated on a pull out bed.
• 2 x Guest Bedrooms with shared bathroom
• 1 x Guest Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
The luxurious, spacious Chalets in the LV Village have been made using the highest quality materials. Each is characterized and enhanced by its own mood, recognizable by special architectural details, the division of space and customized finishes. All have been equipped with the latest technology as well as integrated wellness and relaxation facilities, allowing guests to enjoy a one-off exclusive experience. Their uniquely designed rooms have been created in the style of each chalet. All devices allow for a functional and sustainable management of the Village, which has been entirely designed and built to be environmentally friendly and to ensure maximum respect for the environment.
Each chalet is a place where you can enjoy the highest comfort and ultra-luxury services, painstakingly designed to ensure the privacy of guests, an essential element for an unforgettable stay. While preserving complete privacy, the Village is strategically located at the heart of the town's vibrant cultural, economic and social life. A peaceful and secluded haven and at the same time a dazzling display of the luxury offered by the Queen of the Dolomites.
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 (0)1202 203659 or make an enquiry.
- Personalized welcome
- Concierge service and dedicated 24-hour multilingual assistance
- Driver service included 8am - 11pm daily
- Dedicated 24hr butler service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea will be provided by the best bakery in Cortina D'Ampezzo
- Daily housekeeping and 24 hour cleaning service option
- Branded complimentary toiletries
- Daily change of bed linen in every room which is occupied
- Water, fruit juices, yoghurt and jam (no alcohol) will be available in the kitchen
- Chef can be organised at € 4,500 per week plus cost of the food consumed
- “Galleria Contini” will provide pieces of artwork to be placed throughout the Villa on request
- Children's play area with toys and PS4 console
- Private chef and sommelier
- Boat service and luxury yachting
- Home shopping
- Baby sitting
- Personal trainer
- Wedding planner
- Guided hikes, mountain biking and more