Chalet Bella Coola, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Self Catered, Sleeps 10
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Open fireplace
- Wine cellar
- Terrace and south facing balconies
- Library/TV snug area
- Double height reception room
- Home entertainment system
- Garage Parking
Bella Coola is set back from the road on Chemin de Clambin in the heart of Verbier. Whilst offering complete privacy, the shops, bars and restaurants are a short walk away.
Verbier village and all of its amenities are a 3 minute drive away with the main lift stations being 3-5 minute's drive or a 10 minute walk.
Bella Coola is as close to perfection as you can get. The interior features traditional alpine woods, combined with spectacular pieces of art, bold, rich fabrics as well as exquisite furnishings.
The ultimate private residence in the Alps. Traditional Swiss wood juxtaposed against inspiring antiques and luxurious features, make this property enchanting throughout. Set out over four impressive floors, the property sleeps 10 guests in five en-suite bedrooms. The first floor which is dedicated to the living and dining areas. Large sofas and comfy arm chairs surround the central fireplace, whilst there is an additional TV snug area adorned with furs and cushions. The double height sliding doors open out onto a spacious terrace where you can take in wonderful views of the Petit Combin mountain range. There is endless space for everyone to relax and socialise.
Allow yourself to completely relax and recharge in Bella Coola's sublime spa and wellness area. Surrounded by sweeping drapes, guests can enjoy a fabulous indoor pool which is overlooked by the colonial style pool bar and Turkish hammam. Bella Coola has an extensive Creston entertainment system with TV's in every bedroom and a central DVD and music server. Guests can enjoy WiFi throughout the chalet. The indoor car parking area will keep your vehicles safe and secure throughout your holiday.
Bella Coola and Le Ti can be taken together as the Bella Coola Estate offering an exclusive option for groups of up to 19 people. Please Enquire.
The price is for exclusive use of the chalet on a self catered basis with daily housekeeping.
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace
• 1x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace
• 1x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and separate kitchenette*
• Open plan living room
• Dining area and kitchen
• Large outdoor terrace
• 1x Master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony access
Services and Inclusions
During the summer months the chalet is available on a self catered basis only. However, we provide daily house keeping and a mid-week towel change. There are also robes and slippers provided for each guest and each bathroom has luxury toiletries available.
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily towel change
- Mid-week linen change
- Luxury bathroom products, robes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Lift pass delivery service
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):