Chalet No 14, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Bed and Breakfast, Sleeps 26
- 10m Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor stone Jacuzzi
- Hammam/Steam Room
- Cold Plunge Pool
- 2 Treatment Rooms
- Outdoor Cedar Hot Tub
- Home cinema
- Open Fireplace
- Large South-facing Terrace
- iPod docking stations in every bedroom
- Sonos and Bose sound systems
- Children's toy selection
Chalet No. 14 is located only 7 minutes walk from the Place Centrale.View Location Map
The owner of No.14, David Pearson, teamed up with Verbier's leading architect and one of London's most respected interior designers to create a stylish, yet understated, alpine chic chalet. A mix of traditional timber and stone, complimented by the highest quality fixtures and fittings, with all furniture custom made in London.
One of the highlights is the spa which has a 10m pool, steam room, cold plunge pool and large Jacuzzi, all in the coolest grey stone. In addition there are treatment rooms for every kind of massage and beauty therapy.
Outside, an expansive decked terrace is the perfect place to admire the stunning views of the Grand and Petit Combin, either from one of the comfy sun loungers or from the warmth of the large cedar hot tub - glass of vintage champagne in hand!
For those who like their movies, No.14 boasts a home cinema with an oversized U shaped sofa. This room also has the latest games consoles and a selection of children's toys and games.
The prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a standard room in the chalet on a bed and breakfast basis. Other room and suite types are available on request. The full chalet can be rented for CHF 43,000 Swiss Francs per week.
All the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and each has a stylish bathroom, kitted out with Dornbracht fittings and various different types of Italian stone.
The master bedroom No.14 (there is no room 13!) is exceptional. Located on the top floor and open to the eaves, the views from either the free standing bath or the cedar hot tub on the balcony are sensational.
• 10x Twin/super-king size bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
• 2x Twin/super-king size suites with en suite bathroom
• 1x Master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom and cedar hot tub
Services and Inclusions
With hundreds of kilometres of mountain bike trails available to explore, we are delighted to offer guides if required, along with equipment hire and lift passes to access the trails.As you would expect in the mountains, there are also fabulous and extensive walks to discover. From all day treks to shorter excursions, there truly is something for everyone. And many of these walks can incorporate a delicious lunch at one of several great mountain restaurants!
We can propose a bespoke summer vacation in glorious Verbier for you – whether you need a driver to explore further afield, a full concierge service or staff to deliver fabulous food and cleaning service, we can adapt to your requirements.
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fully stocked bar (charged at cost prices)
- Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines (charged at cost prices)
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of dedicated staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- All local taxes