La Vallee Blanche, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Self Catered, Sleeps 8-10
- Open Fireplace
- Crestron technology and music system
- LCD TV in each bedroom
- iPod Docks
- Sky and Apple TV
- Television and DVD
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- West-facing balcony
- South-facing balcony
- Steam shower
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Jacuzzi bath en-suite to master bedroom
- Private parking
- Washing Machine
La Vallée Blanche is conveniently situated, a few minutes stroll down from the Medran lift hub and is centrally located within easy walking distance of Verbier's bars, shops and restaurants.View Location Map
La Vallée Blanche is a luxury four-bedroom apartment facing south-west with exceptional views of the peaks of the Combins Massif and Mont Blanc.
Sleeping 8-10 people in 4 bedrooms. There is a master bedroom with en-suite Jacuzzi bathroom, a second double bedroom with private steam and shower room, and a twin and bunk room that share facilities ideally suited for 2 people but can sleep up to 3 in each.
Aged-wood walls and floors create the warm atmosphere of an alpine retreat while the sleek furniture and every conceivable luxury including Jacuzzi bath and steam room, state-of-the-art Crestron technology and iPads in the master bedrooms make it a truly modern experience.
Large windows extend along the South side of the large open plan living and dining area offering a breathtaking backdrop of mountain views. The living room has a generous sofa facing both the contemporary feature fireplace and the magnificent view of the Combins beyond. There is a pre-programmed music and entertainment system with film library, Apple TV, Sky and cable television. Listening to music from ‘invisible' speakers you move from living-dining space to the state-of-the-art, open plan, fully fitted kitchen. The Crestron technology ensures music, blinds, television and lighting are all integrated at the touch of a button on the centralised wall panel.
The kitchen is sleek, spacious, and well-equipped (complete with Miele appliances, fitted coffee machine, wine cooler, dishwasher and washing machine) looking through to the warm ambience of the living area.
Relax and unwind in comfort on the sun-drenched covered balconies taking in the stunning panorama of the Alps beyond. Facing South West, in the distance you can see the peaks of the Combins and Mont Blanc.
Prices are for exclusive use of the property, self catered.
With stunning views of the mountains beyond and a South-facing balcony, the master double bedroom is a quiet retreat with en suite bathroom and spa style Jacuzzi for two. Relax on goose down and feather bedding, listening to music, watch the Television invisibly embedded behind the mirror, watch a movie on the DVD player or Apple TV library or stay connected with your laptop or our iPads via wireless connection.
Guest bedroom 1
Relax in comfort with old wood alpine styling, goose down and feather bedding in the second double bedroom. Contemporary fittings combine the state-of-the-art ‘Magic Mirror' and computer technology with an ultra modern Megius steam and shower room.
Guest bedroom 2
The alpine and contemporary styling offers sleeping accommodation for up to three guests with a small double bed (120 cm wide) and a single bed.
A bright bunk bedroom with a pull out third bed sleeps up to three guests. A sleek grey stone shower room and WC completes the accommodation.
● 1 x Separate shower room with steam room
● 1 x Separate shower room
Services and Inclusions
La Vallée Blanche provides an outstanding SILVER concierge service with dedicated staff from a renowned Verbier based concierge company who will be on hand daily from 9am until 5pm to help with any questions or bookings throughout your stay. The SILVER inclusions can be seen under the price includes section. Upgrade to GOLD concierge service and we will create the perfect tailor made luxury holiday for you.
1,750 CHF supplement per group
The Gold service includes the full Silver service plus:
● Daily cleaning service (1.5 hrs a day)
● Concierge host on call daily from 7.30am until 11.30pm who can answer any questions, recommend places to go, make restaurant and club bookings ensuring you get the best tables and solving any issues that may arise
● Pre-arrival grocery shopping of your choice
● Fresh croissants and bread delivered every morning
● Fresh flowers
Additional services quoted on request:
● Champagne and canapés on arrival
● Private chefs to create gastronomic meals
● Cocktail parties and events
● Cooked and/or continental breakfast every morning
● Afternoon tea and cakes
● Fresh fruit and flowers every day
● Log bundles and fire laying
● Quad bike hire
● Deliveries of shopping, groceries and wine throughout your stay
● Driver service
● Baby sitters and child care
● Yoga and Pilates
- Personal welcome on arrival by your concierge host; resort and apartment orientation
- Concierge host on call daily from 9am to 5pm who can answer any questions, recommend places to go, make bookings and solve any issues that may arise
- Bottle of Laurent Perrier Champagne
- White Company robes, towels & bed linen
- Bulgari bath products collection
- Complimentary welcome tray containing essentials including bread, milk, tea, coffee, cereal, jams, etc.
- Booking of transportation to and from the airport and taxis within the resort
- Booking of spa, massages and beauty treatments
- Unlimited wifi access
- Apple TV movie and music library
- iPads in each double bedroom