No 5 Apartment 4, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Self Catered, Sleeps 6
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Shared Spa facilities
- Open Fireplace
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared terrace
- Parking for one car
A very well-appointed three-bedroom apartment, conveniently located on the Rue de Médran, within walking distance from both the center of the village and Médran lift station. It is also just a stone's throw from the atmospheric bar and restaurant Fer à Cheval.View Location Map
The stunning No5 complex of apartments were built on the site of the old Garbos Hotel. All the apartments in the building have been finished to the highest standards and share a spa facility with hammam and sauna.
A very well appointed three bedroom apartment, located on the 2nd floor of the complex with private balcony and fantastic views. Perfect for families, the apartment sleeps 6 in three en-suite bedrooms. These consist of a master double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and two twin bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom and one with an en-suite shower room. There is also a further guest toilet.
The bright open plan living and dining area with wood burner is beautifully furnished. The dining table comfortably sits 8. The well equipped kitchen opens onto the dining area.<br
Clients have the use of a ski locker in the shared ski room. One underground parking space is available at the property.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a self-catered basis excluding travel.</br
• 1x Master bedroom with en-suite shower room)
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite shower
Services and Inclusions
With this service, daily housekeeping is included. Linen and towels are provided and towels are changed mid-week.
Our concierge service will be available pre-arrival and for the duration of your stay. Your concierge will welcome you to your property and can arrange restaurant bookings, summer activities, and childcare at your request. As our concierges are all highly-qualified ski or snowboard instructors, and so have a wealth of knowledge about the mountain and resort.
|26 Sep 21||7||BOOKED|
|03 Oct 21||6||BOOKED|
|09 Oct 21||7||BOOKED|
|16 Oct 21||7||BOOKED|
|23 Oct 21||7||BOOKED|
|30 Oct 21||7||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in Swiss Francs.
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Lift pass delivery service
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):