Hidden Dragon, Veysonnaz
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- State-of-the-art wine cellar stocking a la carte wines and champagnes
- Spa: treatment room, hammam, meditation-yoga room, yoga deck, outdoor hot tub and sauna
- Front and rear landscaped gardens
- 3.5m professional sound-proofed cinema
- Sky TV, Wii, PS3, Bluray
- Extensive DVD library
- Mezzanine book library
- Executive office/den
- Complimentary Wifi
- Internal & external integrated music system
- Interior & exterior children's toys and games
- Baby facilities
- Large garage
Discreetly located in its own extensive grounds, it is accessed by private road
Minutes by chauffeur or foot to the village centre. Approximately 1 ½ hours from Geneva by car, 2 ½ hours from Zurich and 15 minutes from Sion airport/train station by car.
Hidden Dragon is undoubtedly one of the most exclusive private alpine lodges in the heart of Switzerland's dynamic 4 Valley region. Nestled in a forest, above the village of Veysonnaz, this secluded mountain retreat is discreetly located in its own extensive grounds accessed by private road. Perched at 1500m, this year-round hideaway offers uninterrupted panoramic views over the Rhone Valley. Idyllic throughout the seasons, Hidden Dragon offers the ultimate alpine getaway only 15 minutes drive from Sion's private heliport and airport. Using ancient feng shui and Shinto principles, Hidden Dragon was built with escape in mind.
Hidden Dragon offers 4 floors of spacious Alpine-chic living, harmoniously fusing antiques with contemporary pieces.
All six en-suite guest bedrooms offer luxurious comfort, while the multiple stylish living quarters, including a professional soundproofed cinema, ensure maximum guest indulgence.
Guests are encouraged to handpick wines to accompany their evening feast from the state-of the-art extensive wine cellar, and to enjoy the wraparound balcony for sunset cocktails and stargazing through the vintage telescope.
Guests return to a haven of luxurious pampering – with a hammam, sauna, hot-tub, meditation room, yoga deck, rain showers, and massage therapy all on offer to soothe aching limbs.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet based on a maximum of 12 people sharing and including full gourmet catering service (lunch included), open bar and in-resort driver services.
Rez de Jardin:
Hidden Dragon Spa, professional cinema, wine-cellar, cloakroom, separate staff quarters, landscaped garden
Japanese entrance, living room with fireplace, 16 person dining room, sitting room, 1 superking bedroom, professional Gaggenau kitchen, jardin d'hiver, wraparound terrace
1 master suite, 3 superking bedrooms, executive office/den, mezzanine library
1 master suite, Club Skiroom, cloakroom, rear garden
Elevator accesses all floors
* Sleeping capacity for guests = 12
* 2 Master Suites
* 4 Superking bedrooms
* All bedrooms can be turned into twin rooms
* All have ensuite facilities with baths and rainshowers
* All equipped with plasmas and dvd players
* All bedrooms have glorious alpine views
* 5 bedrooms have private balconies
* Egyptian cotton towelling and sheets
* Pillow menu including memory foam
* Hypoallergenic bedding
* Under-floor heating with thermostats in every room