Chalet Zermatt Peak, Zermatt
Matterhorn Ski Paradise, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-13
- 3 separate HD cinema areas with DVD library
- Sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub
- Fully equipped gym
- Wii console and games
- B&O sound system with connections for iPod and iPhone in all bedrooms as well as in lounge & library areas
- Cable TV & Sky in each bedroom
- Library with full selection of books
- Wireless internet available from all indoor and outdoor areas
- Exclusive use of wellness and external kitchen / dining area
- Equipment room with drying facilities
- Internal lift for easy access to all floors
- Laundry facilities for washing, drying and ironing
- Personal safe for valuables
Chalet Zermatt Peak is Zermatt’s premier luxury chalet, located just minutes away from the centre of Zermatt, occupying a landmark position and enjoying breath-taking panoramic views across the entire village and mountain ranges as well as uninterrupted views of the iconic Matterhorn.View Location Map
The interior of Chalet Zermatt Peak has been designed to a 5*+ standard which has set a new precedent in luxury chalet accommodation. Conceptually the chalet has been designed using the very highest quality natural materials and workmanship, incorporating warm colours and focusing on the surrounding landscape and village. The 4 ½ metre floor to ceiling windows in the lounge make the most of the stunning views on offer. The interiors are all designer inspired with unique interior fixtures and fittings which have been sourced from all over the world to make this a truly inspiring chalet that oozes style, luxury and panache.
Entrance to the chalet is via private lift access and tunnel, and upon arrival you will be greeted by your chalet staff for a celebratory champagne reception. You will experience standards surpassing that of the best 5* hotels with carefully selected, well trained staff. Once settled into the Chalet, you can sit back, relax and unwind and enjoy the holiday of a lifetime.
After an exhilarating day in the mountains, Chalet Zermatt Peak offers you every chance to relax and unwind with exclusive use of the wellness. Choose between a sauna or steam bath followed by a soak in the Jacuzzi, which stretches from inside the wellness out onto the external terrace. A masseuse will be on hand to aid aching and tired muscles, and for those that wish to chill out in calm surroundings, there is a nice relaxation area to enjoy!
For the more active guest, a fully-equipped gym is available with the latest cardiovascular cross trainer, cycle, vibration plate and free weights, followed by a power shower to refresh. There are B&O cinema TV screens of varying sizes located in the lounge, library and 5 bedrooms, which all have access to an extensive digital DVD library as well as Sky, internet and cable TV. Children and adult guests can make use of the latest games consoles and the music system with iPod and iPhone connections. Alternatively you can sit with friends and family around the real-wood open-fireplace, or for those who wish to enjoy some quiet time, there is a separate library / study.
Your personal chef will be on hand to create and serve a mixture of international cuisine. You will be able to watch him cook in the open-plan kitchen using the finest ingredients whilst being served by your personal chalet staff. Breakfast, afternoon tea and full gourmet dinners are on offer to suit all tastes. Al-fresco dining and an external kitchen on the terrace is also available.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 adults and 3 children and include full gourmet catering service and open bar. No travel included.
The property is also available on a flexible service basis should you not require the fully catered arrangement.
The chalet can sleep up to 13 people with a combination of adults and children, comfortably providing for up to 10 adults.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
There are 5 double bedrooms all with their own private en-suite bathrooms.
The master bedroom suite covers an entire floor and benefits from a walk-in bathroom, changing room and private Jacuzzi.
All bedrooms have views of the Matterhorn or village with individual private balconies and terraces.
Services and Inclusions
● Luxury accommodation for up to 13 guests
● Full-time personal concierge
● Personal chef for breakfast and dinner
● Daily tea and coffee in bed
● Sous chef to assist with breakfast and dinner, as well as making any snacks as required
● Personal butler / waiter service to serve all food and drinks
● Daily housemaid for cleaning, laundry changes and ironing
● 24-hour electro taxi chauffeur
● Daily masseuse for massage and osteopathy
● Daily newspapers and magazines
● Fresh flowers daily
● Wood for fireplace
Food and Drink
● Champagne reception on arrival
● Breakfast of your choice 08.00-10.00
● Afternoon tea 16.00-17.00
● Gourmet dinner 19.00 - 21.00 prepared by your personal chef (in chalet 6 nights)
● Separate children's dinners prepared as requested
● Quality selected wines and spirits
● Walk-in wine cellar
● Non-alcoholic drinks
● Fresh fruit each day
● Luxury bath and skin products by the world renowned ESPA
● Designer towels, bath robes and slippers by the exclusive Christian Fischbacher
● Snow boots and mountain hiking boots