Chalet Joux Plane, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-14
- 23m Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Coliseum Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Private gym
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Garage parking
Situated in an idyllic location with great views and within close proximity to the centre of Morzine. The centre of the resort can be reached by foot in approximately 15 minutesView Location Map
Chalet Joux Plane is one of the leading luxury summer chalets in Morzine. Access to the chalet is via a 15m underground tunnel which adds to the suspense of what is about to greet you.
The chalet has an almost endless list of features, but the star is the large 22m pool which passes right through the building, allowing a generous indoor section in the middle, with outdoor sections at either end - perfect for all conditions. As well as the pool there's a range of other spa facilities, including a Sauna and treatment room where Bamford Spa products and bespoke treatments can be arranged locally.
The living room at the heart of the chalet is open and spacious. From here you access the dining area on a central mezzanine, and a separate library and bar mezzanine at the front of the building via a glass staircase that allows you to look down onto the pool area below.
Glazed from top-to-bottom, the living area offers stunning views over Morzine and towards Avoriaz. This is a space that really showcases the beauty of this amazing property and it's surroundings. The spacious chalet is approximately 600m2 and has 5 principal en-suite bedrooms plus a children's bunk room, allowing the property to comfortably sleep 10 adults and 4 children.
The property takes its name from the iconic road on which it is situated, one of the most famous Tour de France climbs in the Alps which hosted the final stage of the race. It is the perfect place from where to start your days road cycling or mountain bikers can enjoy the short glide down into the resort. You are moments from the centre of Morzine and all the facilities that this amazing summer resort has to offer.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis with open bar and daily housekeeping .
4x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suites
1x Fixed Double bedroom with en-suite
1x Bunk room with separate bathroom
Services and Inclusions
Few Alpine resorts are better to visit in the summer than those of the Portes du Soleil. There’s an action packed calendar from June to September with something for everyone.
As well as the special events Morzine and Les Gets are great places for family holidays with activities including Swimming, Tennis, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Golf to name a few.
Chalet Joux Plane is available to rent on a fully catered basis as described or on a bed and breakfast basis, please just enquire for more information.
- Support of a House Manager
- Professional chef and housekeepers
- Daily housekeeping and hosting service
- Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange your full holiday itinerary
- Luxury dining on 5 days - your choice of lunch or dinner
- The Breakfast Club signature menu with a selection of hot dishes and continental options (served on 5 days)
- Pre-arrival menu consultation.
- Ruinart Champagne Reception
- Belstar Prosecco or House Champagne served throughout the week on demand
- Open spirits bar and selected complimentary drinks
- Maintenance of spa facilities
- Mid-week towel change
- Weekly linen change for guests staying for more than one week
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford SERVICES AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Professional in-house childcare team
- Bamford Spa massage and beauty treatments available from our professional in-house team