Chalet Twenty26, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- 400m² Chalet
- 6m Outdoor swimming pool with counter current
- Outdoor hot tub
- Barrel sauna
- Steam room
- Wine cellar
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wrap around balcony
- Cinema/Games area with HD projection screen
- Library with extensive book selection
- Bar and lounge with club seating
- Set in Private grounds
Chalet Twenty26 is situated in private grounds in an exclusive location just moments from the centre of Morzine and at the start of the Vallee de la Manche, an idyllic and private location.View Location Map
Twenty26 is a unique chalet with a modern boutique twist on traditional alpine style with facilities including the latest in audio visual technology and a divine spa with views up and down the valley.
The spacious open-plan living and dining area has stunning views up the valley to the Dents Blanches mountain range beyond and down across Morzine to Pleney. A feature open plan living room with roaring fire has full height sliding glass doors that open onto the wrap around balcony, a perfect place to watch the setting sun whilst enjoying a glass of champagne.
The chalet boasts an impressive array of entertainment facilities and downstairs you will find a Cinema Room with a full HD projection system as well as digital surround sound. It has been designed to take advantage of the latest in Audio Visual technology. Each bedroom features a flat screen LCD television from which you will be able to access a library of movies and music as well as digital TV and radio.
No mountain home would be complete without a hot tub and Chalet Twenty26 is no exception. You’ll find our spa sunk into a multi-level terrace with fantastic views of the mountains: the perfect place to soothe your muscles and sip champagne with friends. You’ll also find a charming wood burning sauna and loungers. Twenty26 now has an outdoor heated swimming pool which is open in the summer and winter! It is 6m long and has a counter current, so it can be used for 'proper' swimming and is designed for triathlon training, or just relaxing.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis with open bar and daily housekeeping
• 1x Junior Suite with Kingsized/Twin bed and en-suite shower room
• 3x Kingsized/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower room
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• 1x Kingsized/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1x Kingsized/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Services and Inclusions
Few Alpine resorts are better to visit in the summer than those of the Portes du Soleil. There’s an action packed calendar from June to September with something for everyone.
As well as the special events Morzine and Les Gets are great places for family holidays with activities including Swimming, Tennis, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Golf to name a few.
Chalet Twenty26 is available to rent on a fully catered basis as described or on a bed and breakfast basis, please just enquire for more information.
- Support of a House Manager
- Professional chef and housekeepers
- Daily housekeeping and hosting service
- Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange your full holiday itinerary
- Luxury dining on 5 days - your choice of lunch or dinner
- The Breakfast Club signature menu with a selection of hot dishes and continental options (served on 5 days)
- Pre-arrival menu consultation.
- Ruinart Champagne Reception
- Belstar Prosecco or House Champagne served throughout the week on demand
- Open spirits bar and selected complimentary drinks
- Maintenance of spa facilities
- Mid-week towel change
- Weekly linen change for guests staying for more than one week
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford SERVICES AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Professional in-house childcare team
- Bamford Spa massage and beauty treatments available from our professional in-house team