Chalet M, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 10-14
- 400m² Chalet
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna with drench shower
- Large south facing terrace
- Stunning views
- Large living area with log fireplace
- Cinema/Games Room
- Massage room
- Multi-zone audio system throughout
Chalet M is less than a kilometre away from the town centre of Morzine in an ideal location.View Location Map
Chalet M has one of the most enviable locations in Morzine - sitting high on the sunny side of the town, with spectacular panoramic views across the resort to the slopes of Pleney and Nyon beyond.
Furnished with a blend of classic and contemporary pieces, the main living area is bright and contemporary. There is a bespoke walnut dining table made by local craftsmen and a feature fireplace for evenings spent socialising and playing games.
A multi-zone entertainment system allows guests to stream music from their own device throughout the chalet and there is also a cinema/games room.
Set on the edge of a large terrace overlooking Morzine and the surrounding mountains, the view from the outdoor jacuzzi is breath-taking! Other facilities include a sauna and drench shower, as well as a dedicated massage treatment room. In-chalet therapists can be hired for the ultimate relaxing chalet experience.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a self-catered basis.
• 1x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room and south facing balcony
• 2x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and shared balcony
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• 1x Bunk room sleeping up to 6. 4 Adult sized bunk beds and 2 trundle beds with en-suite shower over bath
UPPER GROUND FLOOR
• 1x Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony
Services and Inclusions
As well as the special events Morzine and Les Gets are great places for family holidays with activities including Swimming, Tennis, Hiking, Mountain Biking and Golf to name a few.
Chalet M is available to rent on a self-catered basis as described or on a fully catered basis, please just enquire for more information.
There is the option to hire a professional in-house spa team to provide a range of massage and beauty treatments (additional charge) and an in-chalet bike hire, setup by our experienced technician (additional charge).
- Exclusive use of the chalet and all facilities
- Luxury hamper including a range of local produce and wines on arrival
- Meet and greet from one of our local resort team on your arrival
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- Mid-week housekeeping (3 hours)
- Pre-arrival concierge to help arrange transport requirements